Friday, July 20, 2007

My Rockets Are Back!!

Over the past couple days, while I finished polishing my Veronica Mars spec script for a NBC diversity writing program I’m applying to, I was glued to my trusty Dell laptop (not literally) keeping track of the busy off-season my beloved Houston Rockets are having. For those who don’t know, I’m a NBA junkie, and, specifically, a Houston Rockets fanatic. Not fan (because I’m no bandwagoneer). A fanatic. I’m the guy who purchased NBA League Pass (the satellite service that allows you to watch all the games during the season) strictly to keep up with my Rockets. I DVR’d each game, avoided the results the entire day, and watched the game buzzer to buzzer. Dedication = Fanatic. So, after another disgraceful first-round exit this last playoffs, my Rockets have reloaded in a big way, culminating in yesterday’s signing of Stevie Franchise. To say I’m psyched for this upcoming season would be a vast understatement. Pencil me in for another NBA League Pass order Dish Network.

PG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home