Monday, June 25, 2007

Channel Surfing...

So, as I roast myself in the Vegas heat, I've done some channel surfing (trust me, it's part of the Phil Flores writing regimen), and I've come up with a couple favorites lately...Top Chef on Bravo (sadly, I don't get Bravo in La La Land) and The Next Food Network Star on its namesake channel. It's weird how surviving on turkey sandwiches can turn you onto shows with excellent looking food. Also, my favorite teeny tiny De Laurentis has a huge role on NFNS, and, man, is she a tough judge. There are people bawling their eyes out, and she just sits there and nods her disproportinately big head. Fantastico!!

On a side note, I've been watching The Wire: Season One, and I dig it a lot. One of the best cop shows I've seen. Dominic West as Det. McNulty is a real bastard.

PG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home