Sunday, July 02, 2006

Gettin' My Hurt On...

So, it sucks being so sick you have to wake up in the middle of a mutha-funkin' hot LA-LA Land night and visit the john only to repeat this unrelenting wheel of gut-wrenching (literally, not figuratively) pain every other hour. There's my "me being sick the weekend of the birth of this blessed nation and this blessed Philmmaker" rant...

On another note, did anyone catch the new Superman movie this weekend? Not exactly Spider-Man 2, but great nevertheless.

2 Comments:

Blogger alex or eric said...

Really?
I saw it yesterday and wasn't feeling it for about 90% of the flick. Snuck into CLICK and liked that much much more.

Wed Jul 05, 11:24:00 AM PDT  
Blogger PG Flores said...

I think it depends who you see it with...first time was the 10pm showing on Tuesday with the die-hards at the Chinese.

Watched it later with the family in a multiplex in Palm Desert...not so good.

Sat Jul 08, 11:18:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home