Friday, June 23, 2006

I Heart Giada

I've been watching the Food Network for the past week, and I can't stop watching it. I had always associated the channel with that BAM-boy Emeril and Mark Sommers, the Double Dare host, but now they have an incredible amount of actually entertaining and good chef/hosts such as Paula Dean and Rachel Ray whose hoarse voice can either make you love her or hate her.

The one show that has been this summer's OC ("my TV guilty pleasure") is "Everyday Italian" hosted by one of the most attractive women on TV, Giada De Laurentiis. She may be short with a kinda big head for her body-type, but she's super-cute, loves food, and knows how to cook! Her enthusiasm is a huge part of her charm, and her descriptions of the food she cooks actually makes you want to eat it. I'm in love...

2 Comments:

Blogger alex or eric said...

do you know if she's related to Dino De Laurentis?

Mon Jun 26, 09:15:00 AM PDT  
Blogger PG Flores said...

You know what? She is the granddaughter of good ole Dino...

Mon Jun 26, 05:34:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home